Designed specifically for the Exterior Door Manufacturers and Distributors.
Kval’s new DL-NCD Door Light Cut-Out Machine is now equipped with the patented KvalCam software that is easy to use, simplifies programming, and puts the customer in complete control.
The DL-NCD will rapidly increase shop productivity and greatly reduce labor costs while allowing manufacturers to produce high-quality exterior doors with precision and extreme accuracy.
The DL-NCD automatically feeds in a door, clamps, and measures the door, then runs the CNC machining cycle for the light cut out and lock. Customers can incorporate a barcode system, paired with KvalCAM, and machine a complete stack of doors without an operator present.
- 10 HP Main Machining Head with HSD tool changer, upgradable to 13.5 HP
- Clamps door from sides so the door cannot move compared to vacuum systems
- Doors are measured in length to accurately locate the lock and door lights from the top of the door
- With the CNC edge option, the width of every door is measured to provide precise accuracy in face plate depth and cylinder hole backsets
- Steel and Fiberglass doors can be in the same stack, the DL-NCD will automatically change the tools to the correct door type based on the door file information
- KvalCAM provides complete control of programming for locks and light cutouts (including special shapes) without requiring G-Code knowledge
- 8 Tool locations can be utilized for steel, fiberglass, or wood doors
For more information, or for a quote, please visit https://kvalinc.com/features/dl-ncd/.