Our products range from simple pushbutton designs to more complex CNC-operated machining centers. We are looking for electrical experienced individuals who are both eager to learn new skills as well as strive to produce the best quality they can regardless of the task.
At Kval, Inc. there is virtually no limit to growth within the company. We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package that takes effect after a 90-day introductory period as a full time employee.
Career Opening - Pay Range DOE: $24.00 - $33.00
· Measure, cut, and dress cables and conduit runs for machines usage
· Follow electrical prints and maintain/update electrical BOMs for machinery
· Wiring and testing of sensors, valve banks, servo drives, motors, PLC’s, and PLC components.
· Fabrication, wiring and electrical testing of customer-engineered electrical panels
· Run wiring to customer-engineered machinery, perform initial power-on and I/O tests.
· Redline and communicate electrical issues, changes, and improvements to Electrical Engineers
· Troubleshoot electrical issues with existing machinery
· Opportunity to travel
· High School Diploma
· Able to read standard electrical symbols and schematics
· Able to wire low voltage AC (120-480V) and extra low DC (24-50V) circuits
· Able to drill and tap holes by hand
· Troubleshooting abilities
· Takes pride in quality work
· Ability to understand PLC programs
· 3-5 years of experience in automation, electrical, or electronics
· Oral and written communication skills
M-Th 5:30am – 4:00pm
Friday 5:30am – 10:30am
45 hours schedule (5 hours overtime)
Must be able to pass a physical, drug screen and background check.
At Kval, Inc. there is virtually no ceiling on growth within the company. We also offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package that takes effect after a 90-day introductory period as a full time employee.
Generous Benefit Package:
90% Employer Paid Health Coverage; Kaiser, Blue Shield
80% Employer Paid: Dental
25K Life Insurance policy, LTD, AD& D employer paid
Holiday paid time off
PTO/Sick Time paid
401(k) with Employer Match
Birthday's celebrated monthly with Bagels and Donuts!!!
Employee Barbecues and Special Company paid events
Family oriented Employer
Job Type: Full-time