The CNC Machinist is responsible for setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine while maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; and maintaining equipment and supplies as well as perform various manual machining jobs.
At Kval, Inc. there is virtually no limit to growth within the company. We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package that takes effect after a 90-day introductory period as a full time employee.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce quality machined parts
- Make Prototypes
- Program machines
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems on tooling
- Grind punches and dies
- Production maintenance
- Maintain an organized and safe shop
- Machine maintenance in shop
- Assist in training and mentoring co-workers
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to set-up and run parts or instruct other operators to run parts.
- Manual machining duties
Qualifications and requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related machine shop experience
- Ability to read blue prints, drawings and schematics
- Program, set up and operate CNC machines
- CNC Cad/Cam programming
- EDM experience
- Tooling coordination – use of precision measuring tools
- Computer skills
- Able to perform in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Machine Tool Technology certificate a plus
Swing Shift Schedule:
Initial Training would be Day shift. Once fully trained swing shift schedule would begin.
M-F 2:30pm – 11:00pm
Must pass background check and Pre-Employment physical and drug test
Great pay, great benefits!
· Pay Rate: per hour DOE
· Medical / Dental Coverage/Life Insurance, LTD and AD&D
· Vacation & Sick Leave
· Paid Company Holidays - Christmas Bonus
· 401K Savings Plan with Partial Match
At Kval, Inc. there is virtually no ceiling on growth within the company. We also offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package that takes effect after a 90-day introductory period as a full time employee.
Job Type: Full-time
Payrate: $24.00 - $33.00
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $33.00 per hour
- Very Competitive Pay Rates: per hour DOE
- Medical/Dental/Eye/Life/LTD and AD&D coverage
- Vacation & Sick Days Paid
- Paid Company Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan with Partial Match
We look for the following attributes in all candidates
- Honesty and integrity
- Confidence in personal abilities and skill set
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Effective communication skills
Apply for this position
Applying for this position is simple, just email your cover letter and resume to our director of HR by clicking the button below.